To make your very own simple and delicious dinner you should:
1. Select two slices of bread (or bread substitute, in my case), a sandwich roll, or some other “eat a sandwich on me” implement.
2. Spread some guacamole on one slice of the bread (etc.) and a little bit of mayo on the other.
3. Add tomato and (red) onion to the guacamole slice.
4. Add lettuce and pickle to the mayo slice.
5. Place a cooked (I used cast iron), seasoned (I just used spicy Mrs. Dash) chicken breast on top of the mayo/lettuce/pickle side.
6. Add a slice of provolone cheese to the still hot chicken (or melt on top of chicken in last minute of cooking, as I did).
7. Add a slice of bacon on top of the cheese-covered chicken.
8. Put the two sides together.
And she means it, enjoy, the fast food without anything of the fast food. And while you’re at it, keyboard walk over to “Kate is Losing It” and check out her personal journey. PS – Keyboard walking doesn’t count as your daily walking. See you out there.
MikeZ_walking with my fast food, fat busting sandwich stuffed in my pack.
Please consult your physician before starting any exercise or weight loss program.
Your physician is your very best resource.